Ramirez Group is a public relations, advocacy and community outreach firm with offices in Las Vegas and Reno. Our diverse and experienced team provide a broad range of services, including media and campaign strategy, conference and events planning, issue advocacy, digital media and online organizing, fundraising, research and analysis, direct marketing and database management.
We are currently recruiting interns in a variety of fields including communications, digital media and finance. Our interns have the chance to build their resumes with tangible and substantial experience, which they can tailor toward their field of interest—or use as a departure from their usual course of study and work.
As well as taking an active role in our day-to-day operations, Ramirez Group interns get to work alongside our full-time staff to organize and execute the many events we regularly host. From awards ceremonies to political mixers to community forums to networking events, our interns attend and work events of all levels.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program (in any course of study)
- Minimum commitment of 12 hours per week, which must occur within the standard workweek of Monday – Friday, 9am and 6pm.
- Fluent in MS Office Suite
- College level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable transportation
- Laptop with MS Office Suite capability
- Willingness to learn and grow in desired field